- 1. to pay attention to
- 2. to heed
- 3. to hear with intention
What we pay attention to, and how we pay attention to it, defines our life.
- Do you look out in the world to find who you want to be, instead of looking inward to know who you are?
- Do you ask something of others that you're not willing to give yourself?
- Do you listen to the inner critic and judge yourself mercilessly?
- Do you listen to the voice that says you will fail? Or to the voice that says you must try?
Would you like to learn how to:
- Listen to and value your own needs?
- Befriend your body?
- Honor and follow your own inner direction?
- Allow yourself the freedom to make mistakes?
I specialize in helping adults reconfigure their relationship with themselves by learning to connect, listen, and accept all of themselves.